вторник, 3 сентября 2013 г.

A Letter to 10th and 11th grade students

Chelyabinsk
Russia

03/09/2013

Dear Student,

How are you? Hope you're fine. How was you summer? Mine was great - I went to Miami, Florida and met some really nice people. They are so friendly! Did you go abroad or did you travel in Russia? Did you do anything exciting? What about friends? Did you make any new ones?

Anyway, I am curious about your English lessons. I'm sure you understand how important the language is nowadays and you work hard to master it. Do you like English? What do you enjoy and what do you hate about your English lessons? Have you got any ideas on how to make your lessons more enjoyable? If you were an English teacher at our school, what would you do to make sure your students enjoy your lessons? 

And please, tell me a few words about yourself. What are you into? What kind of person are you? Have you got siblings, do you get on well? Anything you might be interested in telling me :)

Oh, and if you have any questions about me, don't hesitate - ask straight away! :)

Sorry, must run now! Another teachers meeting!

Best wishes,
Yulia

1 комментарий:

  1. Chelyabinsk
    Russia

    05/09/2013

    Dear Yulia,
    Thank you for your recent letter. I’m awfully sorry for not writing to you earlier, I had so many tasks at school that I had very little free time.

    My affairs are good. In the summer I was abroad in Italy. Went for 2 weeks, the tour was fascinating. In Italy, people are very friendly and sociable.

    I certainly like English lessons, but after the summer break our teacher were asked us not an easy task - to write a letter, which immediately caused difficulty because in the summer I only used conversational English. If I was a teacher at the school, I would have given task to students - to tell a case of life when English language has helped him.

    My hobby – is collecting miniaturized Soviet cars.
    I am a very easygoing person, I have a sister, she is 10 years old, and she is studying in 3rd form. I am very good relations with her.

    What countries do you like in the same way as the UK? How often do you travel abroad? Do you have any relatives abroad?
    I am looking forward to your answer. Keep in touch.

    Write back soon.
    Best wishes,
    Ilya

    ОтветитьУдалить